Careers at Rotech
Would you like to work for a leading UK coding and marking solutions provider?
At Rotech we believe strongly in our brand pillars: innovation, knowledge and integrity which is why, as a growing company we are seeking individuals that are forward-thinking, eager to learn and passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience to those that invest in our solutions.
As well as a competitive salary, employees will benefit from ongoing training, support and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please see our vacancies below.
Mechanical Design Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work as part of our design and development department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Core responsibilities of role:
- Produce design specifications for new machinery
- Work with SolidWorks to produce designs for new and existing equipment
- Develop a detailed understanding of 3D printing as it relates both to production and to prototyping
- Produce prototype and pre-production systems
- Support both production and after-sales support functions with technical knowledge of equipment
- Develop an understanding of the control systems used (PLC, HMI etc.)
- Maintain documentation as necessary
The successful candidate will have a good grasp of mechanical design concepts along with a good knowledge of 3D drafting systems, ideally SolidWorks and detailing to BS8888. This is a “hands-on” role, so good practical skills and the ability to works as part of an engineering team are essential.
To apply for this role, please send your CV & covering letter to Richard@rotechmachines.com