Careers at Rotech
Would you like to work for a leading UK coding and marking solutions provider?
At Rotech we believe strongly in our brand pillars: innovation, knowledge and integrity which is why, as a growing company we are seeking individuals that are forward-thinking, eager to learn and passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience to those that invest in our solutions.
As well as a competitive salary, employees will benefit from ongoing training, support, and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please see our vacancies below.
** Looking to kickstart a career with a forward – thinking successful company?
** Want to gain valuable, hands-on experience in an apprentice or trainee role?
Rotech Machines is a leading UK based company providing coding and marking solutions to the packaging industry.
We pride ourselves in our innovative approach to engineering and our excellent customer care and support which is made possible by our fantastic team.
In recent years, we have invested heavily in technology and our employees, enabling us to really modernise our approach to working and become more flexible and efficient.
We have several exciting opportunities available in all areas of our business: -
Manufacturing: Get hands on with the electrical and mechanical assembly and assist with part production using our fleet of 3D printers.
Design and Development: Create and innovate using our 3D draughting packages. Could you be the person to help design and develop our new machine?
Customer Support: Provide excellent customer care and support during the lifetime of a project, from running samples, configuring a machine and maintenance once placed with our customer.
Administration, Marketing and Finance: Help support the daily running of the business. Be part of our continued success by gaining knowledge of the operations, procedures, and processes to keep us as one of the leading providers in the UK.
Sales: Join our Sales team to help maintain and build long-lasting customer relationships. Approach prospects and communicate with existing customers to identify sales opportunities for our innovative coding and marking solutions.
Although successful candidates will start in a specific area of the company, there is the potential to move and work in other aspects of the company.
Are you the person we need?
We welcome applications from school leavers, either after GCSE or A Level, or apprentices who are looking for a work placement.
We are looking for people who have the right aptitude and attitude to help us drive our business forward.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE
Looking to kickstart a career in Sales?
Passionate about maintaining and building long-lasting customer relationships?
Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, customer-focused individual to join our Sales team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in driving the business forward by identifying sales opportunities for our innovative coding and marking solutions, both by approaching prospects and communicating with our existing customers.
As a trainee, the successful candidate will receive ongoing support and guidance from our experienced Sales Manager as well as external training when required. For the right person, this role will evolve into a field sales role, where they will become an ambassador for the business and be responsible for an individual territory target.
- Identify new sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound business development calls and emails
- Understand the needs of the customer and relate these to our product offerings
- Ensure that the Sales Team are presented with all information required to follow up enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Maintain existing customer relationships as well as develop and nurture new business opportunities
- Analyse sales data in order to continually improve our strong customer service and understand better how we can drive sales forward
- Maintain and ensure our CRM system is kept up to date
- Liaise with our distributors/business partners, supporting export sales where necessary
- Preparation of demonstration equipment
- Creation of print samples and testing of products to exacting standards
Personal attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proactive with the desire and enthusiasm to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively
- Technical aptitude would be an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and tell us why you should work with us.
Alternatively, to apply through Indeed: Click Here.