Careers at Rotech
Would you like to work for a leading UK coding and marking solutions provider?
At Rotech we believe strongly in our brand pillars: innovation, knowledge and integrity which is why, as a growing company we are seeking individuals that are forward-thinking, eager to learn and passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience to those that invest in our solutions.
As well as a competitive salary, employees will benefit from ongoing training, support and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please see our vacancies below.
Northern Support Engineer
The main purpose of this role is the be responsible for the installation and commissioning of our printers and systems in the North of England and Scotland, so a home location along, or near to the M62 corridor would be desirable.
Experience within the coding and marking or packaging machine industries would be desirable but is not essential.
Core responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver complete coding systems to customers, providing full training as necessary
- Install printing systems onto packaging lines.
- Provide technical / after sales support to customers, be that over the phone, via e-mail or in person
- Provide service for installed base of equipment, travelling to site and fitting such spares as are necessary.
- Assist the sales team in making demonstrations and trial installations.
- Manage diary of visits in conjunction with the support team at Rotech
- Ensure all reports are corrected completed and submitted
- Develop the role as a revenue generator through proactive visits to customer sites
- Attend trade shows as may be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A strong, practical, engineering background with a flair for installing and repairing equipment
- A helpful, open, personality able to work with all levels of staff at a customer site
- The desire to ensure delivery of a first-class customer service
- Flexibility to travel extensively within the UK and to spend nights away from home as a matter of course.
- A desire to develop the role to increase revenue for the company
- An ability to work, largely unsupervised.
Internal Sales Co-ordinator
To align with our company growth plans an exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our business development team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in driving the business forward by increasing sales of consumables in the UK. Therefore, the successful applicant will ideally have proven sales experience as well as an excellent telephone manner.
As this is a completely new position, over time the right candidate will be able to grow and develop further within the business.
Core responsibilities of role:
- Identify new sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound business development calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the Area Sales Managers are presented with all information required to efficiently and professionally follow up enquiries
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers while monitoring consumable sales levels
- Analyse sales data in order to continually improve our strong customer service and understand better how we can drive sales forward
- Maintain and ensure our CRM system is kept up to date
- Work as part of a team answering calls, managing SOP and consumable stock
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- Have an exceptional telephone manner with the ability to converse freely at all levels
- Motivated with the desire and enthusiasm to succeed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage their own time effectively
- Technical aptitude would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually to complete tasks as required
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Rotech Machines Limited is an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from suitably qualified candidates from all sections of the community. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants may contact the office in confidence to discuss any requirements to enable them to participate in the selection process.
If you are interested in any of the advertised roles and would like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com