Hewlett Packard is a printhead suitable for marking almost any product at high resolution:
- Very high reliability and safety under operational conditions: The cartridge and the complete printhead are exchanged simultaneously. This guarantees consistent typeface quality.
- High printing speeds in barcode quality: up to 180 m/minute at 300 dpi resolution (maximum 300 m/minute).
- Brilliant print image with ink cartridges (thermal inkjet) of consistent quality, up to 600 dpi resolution (at 45 m/minute), achieved by ejecting tiny, accurately placed droplets from hundreds of minute nozzles at very high frequency.
- Maintenance-free and simple operation with patented Click´n Print cartridge replacement system. Cartridge installation is clean and simple.
- High flexibility by deploying several HP printheads. Print heights of maximum 12.5 mm to 100 mm are possible, and layouts are freely configurable. Multi-sided coding of packaging on two sides (top, side or at different production lines). Virtually all porous and non-porous surfaces can be marked, depending on ink type. Distance of printhead to product surface ranging from 0.5 to 5 mm.
- Highly economical: Low operating costs but also high availability through simple and clean ink exchange, zero maintenance, immediate write response and uninterrupted operation.
- Simple installation due to compact design, with 3 different printhead types available