We are a leading UK coding and marking solutions provider to the packaging industry. Our registered name is Rotech Machines Ltd, Company Registration Number: 03332320. Our address 1 Brownfields Court, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1AJ.
What information do we collect?
- When you submit your details on our website, we collect your name, company name and email address via our online form, along with any additional information such as your address or job title, if supplied by you.
- We will also record further communications such as correspondence emails or letters sent to us by you.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter via our website, we will record your email address.
- When we send you a marketing email we will know when you have clicked on an article heading that will take you to a page on our website.
How we will use your information
- We will only use the information held about you for the reasons it was provided to us for, e.g. subscribing to a newsletter.
- With regards to specific enquiries sent direct to any email address within Rotech Machines Ltd, e.g. email@example.com, will retain your email address as a route to communicating with you until such time as you ask us to cease communicating with you.
- Your email address will also be used to send you information about our products and services.
Secure storage of information
- Our website is protected by a security measure that will not allow any information to be accessed outside of Rotech Machines Ltd.
- Your personal data is held on our secure in-house system.
- All systems are regularly reviewed.
- At your request, we will remove any personal data from all of our systems and confirm the removal with you as a final communication.
We will never share your personal data with any third party or associated organisation.
We use Google Analytics to enable us to better understand the usage of our website so that we can adapt it for enhanced user experience. This does not reveal any information as to your organisation or personal data.
Under the current data protection regulations, you have a right to:
- Know that we collect personal data, as outlined above.
- Access your personal data on valid proof of identity.
- Ask us to remove your personal data at any time.
- Ask us to remove your personal data from mailing lists, but not necessarily all communications.
- Ask us to amend your personal data.
Suppliers and third-party business partners
We will store personal data in relation to all business suppliers for the sole use of communicating with you with regards to business matters. Should any business relationship discontinue, you have the right to ask us to remove your data once all business matters are concluded.