Hot Foil Tape
VERSATILE, NON-TOXIC PIGMENT HOT FOIL TAPE
Our quality hot foil has a premium matt finish that appears completely opaque on any substrate. The resulting print is highly resistant and can withstand rubbing, scuffing and chemicals - making it ideal for printing critically important data.
The tape is compatible with hot foil coders from Allen Coding, Kortho and Preston (Overprint), Metronic, Norwood and Open Date.
We guarantee competitive prices and same-day despatch of common sizes.
You can now purchase our range of hot foil tape via our online shop
Key Features and Benefits
- A wide range of grades and colours, allowing us to offer the best solution.
- In-house testing if you have applications or substrates that are difficult to print on.
- Discounts based on annual usage means deliveries can be taken throughout the year.
- Convenient box sizes for 'line side' use, maintaining the integrity of the rolls.
- Delivery from stock of common sizes and grades.
- Standard roll lengths: 153m and 305m. Tolerance ±1%
- Standard roll widths: 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 60mm. Tolerance ±1%
- Roll core size: 25mm internal diameter
- Temperature range: 100°c to 160°c
For more information, download our foil data sheet