Selecting the correct cartridge for your thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer ensures high print quality and reliable operation
Our range of ink cartridges are produced by one of the world's leading inkjet companies to exacting standards.
Two formulation types are available - water and alcohol based.
WATER BASED INKS
- Excellent levels of print darkness - the favoured option for the printing of datamatrix bar codes and fine text on porous surfaces
- Fast drying and extended de-cap time (the time between prints without loss of print quality)
ALCOHOL/SOLVENT BASED INKS
- Allow TIJ to be used on non-porous surfaces such as blister foils and plastic extrusions
- Excellent drying and de-cap performance
All cartridges hold ink type and remaining ink data on board with the benefit that:
- The correct driver is loaded each time.
- An accurate warning can be given of low ink levels.
- A stop signal can be given once the cartridge is empty.