RF Case Feeder
THE RF CASE OFFERS THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR THE AUTOMATIC FEEDING OF OUTER CASE PACKAGING (BOXES) IN THEIR FLAT FORM
The RF Case has been designed to handle a range of outer case secondary packaging. It’s twin conveyor design allows for the easy separation of boxes onto the conveyor, so they can be individually printed or labelled, ready for operator removal.
Continuous operation of the feeder gives very high throughput rates at deceptively low machine speeds.
Key Features and Benefits
- Twin conveyor design to separate boxes
- Modular framework design
- Easily adjustable for different sized boxes
- Fixed speed drive (preset value can be changed)
- Compatible with a wide range of coding, marking and labelling technologies as well as post-print inspection systems
- System dimensions (L x W x H) 2020 x 530 x 1575 Machine (875 to top of conveyor)
- Box dimensions min. 200 x 200mm, max. 700 x 500mm
- Box thickness min. 3mm