THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR THE AUTOMATIC FEEDING, PRINTING AND/OR LABELLING OF RESEALABLE POUCHES, POLYBAGS AND ASYMMETRIC PRODUCTS
Using vacuum (pick and place) technology, the RF Pouch can transport a wide range of pouches and other flexible packaging. The system picks a product from a stack, places it onto a conveyor for printing and/or labelling before transferring the marked pack neatly onto another stack, ready for collection.
Continuous operation of the feeder gives very high throughput rates at deceptively low machine speeds.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique feeding system for flexible packaging
- Versatile vacuum cups with quick adjustment, minimalizing downtime
- The RF Pouch can be fitted with a wide range of coding, marking and labelling technologies as well as post-print inspection systems
- System dimensions (L x W x H) Machine 1285 x 595 x 475mm (Catcher 420 and refill system 530mm)
- Material dimensions min. 60 x 60mm, max. 350 x 350mm
- Material thickness min. 30 microns (polythene bag), max. 2mm (dependant on weight)
This data refers to the basic unit without the integration of a printing/labelling system.