RL Print & Apply Labeller
Based on a bench top printer, the RL Print & Apply Labeller enjoys all the benefits of a mass-produced, high resolution label printer, adapted to dispense labels either onto a product as it is transported by one of our range of feeding systems, or can be fitted directly to a production line conveyor.
Available with either a 200 or 300dpi printhead, an impressive print speed of up to 356mm/sec is achievable - allowing labels to be printed at dispense speed, a breakthrough for this type of system.
The RL Print & Apply features an intutive design package, capable of printing all the common barcode symbologies as well as text and graphics. We can also supply a range of thermal transfer ribbons, to cope with all types of label surface and application requirements.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easily integrated into your production line
- Ability to print clear text, barcodes and graphics
- Ideal for use with one of Rotech's feeding systems
- Max print speed - 356mm/second
- Max print width - 102mm
- Max print length - 25,400mm
- Label roll capacity - 203mm diameter
- Ribbon - 600m long, max OD 90mm, 1" Core (ink coated inside or outside)