Rotech Seiko PP108 Two-Colour
The PP108 Two Colour utilises state-of-the-art Seiko Printhead technology prints black/red up to 108mm high on porous substrates, such as paper, card and timber.
It is an ideal solution for printing graphics including hazard symbols and logos but is also well-suited for alphanumeric text. Two additional ink colours are currently being developed.
The printer features a unique POZIFLOW circulating ink system. This principle prevents the accumulation of air in the nozzles and ensures a permanent, clean print image without line-outs due to dropping nozzles. This makes the PP108 Two Colour virtually maintenance-free under normal environmental conditions. Speeds of up to 15om/min at 360 dpi are achievable.
Key Features and Benefits
- No air pockets in the nozzle rows
- Two 700ml ink tanks for two colour printing
- Easy start-up in less than 1 minute
- Prints in black and red - other colours are currently being developed
- Pigmented MOF oil ink (mineral oil-free): ideal for printing on absorbent surfaces in the food industry
- High quality print up to 360 dpi
- High print speed of up to 150m/min (at 360 dpi)
- Up to 108mm print height without offset