Thermal Inkjet Printer
Reliable, easy-to-use and low-cost, thermal inkjet printers offer the ideal solution for high quality coding and marking onto a wide range of packaging types.
WHAT IS THERMAL INKJET IDEAL FOR?
Clean and maintenance free, thermal inkjet (TIJ) is an ideal replacement for thermal transfer (TT) printers and continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers for printing variable information, such as: date codes, batch numbers and barcodes onto labels, films, cartons and sleeves.
TOP PERFORMANCE ON ANY SURFACE
We have a range of innovative thermal inkjet printing systems, designed specifically to meet the growing demands of the production environment.
To learn more about the range and their capabilities download our product brochure
We provide premium quality inkjet solutions that adapt to the demands of a specific task:
- HP - the all-rounder; a printhead suitable for marking almost any product at high resolution
- Funai - the specialist; high resolution marking on any surface at very high speed
Take a look at our TIJ FAQs here.
Key Features and Benefits
TIJ printers use standard ink cartridge systems and do not require any bottles of inks or solvents, making thermal inkjet printers clean and simple to use.
Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement, giving clear and crisp text and graphics with high resolution printing.
Minimal production disruption: cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
- Excellent high-resolution print quality up to 600 dpi
- High-speed printing up to 240 m/min at 300 dpi
- Up to 100 mm print height
- Up to 10 mm distance to product