Thermal Transfer Printer
IDEAL FOR APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE A LARGE AREA TO BE PRINTED, PARTICULARLY ON FLEXIBLE FILM AND MEDICAL PAPER
A print is made by placing thermal transfer ribbon between a heated printhead and the product to be marked. The heat passes through the ribbon, releasing the ink, which adheres to the substrate, cooling rapidly, resulting in a permanent print.
Thermal Transfer overprinting (TTO) coders are suitable for printing high quality variable data, barcodes and images onto packaging material, for a wide range of manufacturing applications, across various industry sectors.
Key Features and Benefits
- Perfect for product identification of Tyvek® medical pouches.
- First-class print quality of text, barcodes and graphics.
- Choice of font styles and sizes at the touch of a button.
- Large print area, allowing pack coding and marking in the same operation.
- Prints on a wide variety of packaging materials.
- Clean technology that can be used in all production environments.