Wax Ribbons for Thermal Transfer Printing
Different substrates require different thermal ink materials to achieve the desired print. Wax ribbons are the most widely used and are very cost-effective.
Wax ribbons for thermal transfer printing:
- Ideal for printing on to coated and uncoated paper or card
- Ideal for labels that have a short life – shipping labels, warehouse labels etc.
- Prints at low temperatures
- Not very scratch or smudge resistant
- Not suitable for printing on high-gloss or synthetic materials
- A huge range of colour ribbon available
- Wide range of sizes available
Ribbon testing service
If you need to find a suitable ribbon for your application but are unsure of what you need, we can help with our free of charge testing service. All we need is several metres of label material. We will test all of our recommended grades and send you details of the most suitable including a quote, printed test results and a free of charge sample.
Please contact us for more details.